What, Why and How: Sandplay Certification and Writing Papers
We know the story: you are a dedicated sandplay therapist wondering how to climb the mountain of certification. From the bottom, the peak is hidden in the clouds. The way appears rough. You feel flickers of doubt, confusion, overwhelmed - just when do you even find the time, energy or the resources to pursue certification? And who is there to help and guide?
This Sandplay Salon is sponsored by the NCRSS Board of Directors to offer members practical information, suggestions and community support for those wishing to become a CST. Who should attend?
· You may be working toward your Practitioner certification.
· You may be a Practitioner wondering whether to go further to CST.
· You may have been practicing sandplay for years and now want to become certified.
· You may be writing your symbol paper.
· You may already be a candidate, having one or two papers approved and preparing your Case Study.
· You may want to submit a paper for publication in the Journal of Sandplay Therapy.
Ellen Searle LeBel, CST-T and Jill Kaplan, CST-T will facilitate the Salon. There will be refreshments included and there is no fee. THE SALON IS OPEN TO NCRSS MEMBERS ONLY. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about attending.
REGISTRATION: Please reply to email@example.com to register. The Salon is limited to 14 people and will be filled in order of reply. NCRSS does welcome your tax deductible donation to cover expenses. If you wish to donate and support this Salon, go to our website www.californiasandplay.org.