Join us or renew today!
Help grow NCRSS and become a member or renew your membership now!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts at NCRSS workshops and training program
- Free Sandplay film series
- Free listing on NCRSS website directory for Certified and Practitioner members
- Networking and mentoring with colleagues at membership meetings
- Sandplay figure auctions and exchanges at meetings
In addition to membership dues, we welcome donations to NCRSS, which are tax-deductible. Your contribution will assist NCRSS in promoting and expanding our educational programs, offering diversity scholarships, improving our website to enhance communication among members and increasing training opportunities in areas of Northern California outside the Bay Area.
NCRSS Diversity Statement: The Northern California Regional Sandplay Society actively supports the cultural, racial, gender, sexual orientation, and economic diversity of our community. We encourage people of color, members of diverse populations, and professionals working within diverse groups to attend our programs. Our organization offers diversity scholarships for advanced study in sandplay therapy.
1. Professional: $55/yr: Licensed mental health and medical professionals and certified members of Sandplay Therapists of America
2. Associate: $35/yr: Students, interns, and those interested in and supportive of sandplay.
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY BY MAIL:
Download our membership form here as a PDF document.
Make checks or money orders payable to NCRSS. Please send application and payment by mail to Takako Ainsworth at:
NCRSS c/o Takako Ainsworth, Member Chair
57 Post Street, Suite 602
San Francisco, CA 94104
Email email@example.com for information.